Capitec & Turkish Airlines Facebook and Twitter social competition campaign Terms and Conditions are as follows
Capitec & Turkish Airlines Facebook and Twitter social competition campaign
Twitter entry mechanic – Retweet the post and comment “#CapitecTake MeToo” with the name of a dream travel destination.
Facebook entry mechanic – Share the post and comment “#CapitecTakeMeToo” with the name if a dream travel destination
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. The Terms and Conditions set out below apply to all participants entering the ‘#CapitecTakeMeToo’ social media competition, conducted by Baked Online
1. The Promoter may refuse to award the prize to participants if there is suspicion of any irregularities or fraudulent activities.
2. Participation by all participants in the ‘‘#CapitecTakeMeToo’ social media competition through the Baked Online Facebook, Instagram and Twitter accounts constitutes acceptance of these rules.
3. The Competition begins on 14 October 2019 and ends at midnight on 31 October 2019.
4. The entry mechanic posts for the competition will be posted on the Baked Online Facebook, Instagram and Twitter accounts Participants will need to enter on any of the aforementioned Baked Online social media competition posts by commenting with the name of your dream travel destination and “#CapitecTakeMeToo” and tagging a friend. The participant must follow Capitec Bank on the respective social media channel they use to enter the competition. Participants will need to enter on Twitter by RT’ing (retweeting) the competition post and commenting “#CapitecTakeMeToo” with the name of a dream travel destination.
5. There will be a once off prize giveaway announced on Baked Online’s social media channels. The prize to be won is a trip for 2 with Capitec Bank and Turkish Airlines for 7 days. Flights, accommodation and VISA application will be paid for and supplied by Capitec Bank and Turkish airlines as well as R20000.00 spending money for the winner, supplied by Capitec Bank.
7. By accepting the prize the winner and additional guest do hereby consent to the use by Capitec Bank and Baked Online and their successors and assigns, assignees, grantees and licensees (collectively referred to as “The Producers”) of the prize winners name, voice, picture, likeness, poses, actions and any other combination of any of these in connection with the ‘#CapitecTakeMeToo’ competition and subsequent prize.
8. The prize winner and additional guest also hereby assigns and grants unto Capitec Bank the irrevocable and unconditional power, right, privilege and permission to exhibit all or any part of the ‘#CapitecTakeMeToo’ competition and subsequent prize in any and all media in the world and in perpetuity. The prize winner and additional guest also understands that there is no compensation for appearance on or participation in the above-named Program.
9. One winner will be selected. The prize winner will be contacted via their respective social media account at the end of the competition period.
10. The winner will be randomly selected by Baked Online and notified within 5 business days after the last day of the week.
11. The winner of the prize will be contacted directly.
12. The winner will be notified telephonically and/or via Direct Message on social media
13. The judges’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into consideration.
14. The prize is not transferable.
15. No staff member of the Promoter and/or any of their associated or affiliated companies and/or agencies, and staff members or their immediate family may enter the competition hosted by the Promoter.
16. Only private persons over the age of 18 may enter the competition.
17. Proof of South African citizenship and age may need to be presented by way of either a valid South African identity document, valid driver’s license or a valid foreign passport with permanent residence document. Winners may be requested to provide this proof electronically via email.
18. The prize winner and subsequent guest of the #CapitecTakeMeToo social media competition will need to be able to present a valid passport. Capitec Bank and any of the subsequent partners will not be held responsible for the arrangement or application of a valid passport.
19. If a valid passport cannot be presented or arranged, then the prize will be forfeited and transferred to the next randomly selected winner.
20. Should any of the prize winners and/or next of kin not be contactable telephonically within 48 hours of first contact, the prize will be transferred to the next randomly selected winner.
21. The winner will be required to send one of the Capitec Bank social media administrators a direct message on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter, confirming their identity, contact details, name and surname, and address.
22. All Participants and Winners indemnify the Promoter, its associated companies (directors, officers and employees) and agents, against any / all claims for any loss or damages, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise, arising from any cause whatsoever connected to or arising from their participation in any way in this competition.
23. By entering this competition, participants authorise the Promoter to collect, store and use (not share) personal information of participants for statistical purposes.
24. The winners or participants may be requested to take part in publicity campaigns for broadcast or publishing purposes. Winners or participants shall at all times be entitled to decline the above request. Winners or participants who take part in any publicity will not be entitled to any payment or other remuneration for such publicity or otherwise. All publicity and other materials will be the sole property of the Promoter. However, the winner has the right to decline an invitation to participate in any promotional activity or to object to these images being used by written notification to the Promoter.
25. If the Promoters are required by any legislation, the Minister of Trade and Industry, or the National Lotteries to alter any aspect of the competition or to terminate the competition as a result of changes in legislation, the Promoters will have the right to terminate this competition with immediate effect and without notice of such termination. In such event all participants hereby waive any rights which they may have against the Promoters and acknowledge that they will have no recourse or claim of any nature whatsoever against the Promoters, its agents, contractors and/or sponsors
26. Participants of this promotion are providing information to Capitec Bank.
27. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
28. Neither Promoter nor its agents or distributors will have any liability in relation to this promotion.
29. Prize money awarded will only be paid into a Capitec bank account in the name of the winner. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. The information you provide will only be used for fulfilment of this competition unless you have agreed to its use for other purposes. All entrants in this promotional competition release Facebook from all liabilities and claims arising out of or in connection with this Competition and the Rules thereto.